Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Come Here A Minute An Do This....K?


Quick little request from me to you!





A good friend is trying to finish her Masters Thesis. She's ALMOST done, and just needs a bit of assistance from us.

She's got to collect some data. Would you mind answering a QUICK survey to help her? It's about planning events. Work events OR personal events.

Use e-vite? She could use your help.

Plan a birthday party for friends at the bar? She could use your help!

Thanks so much guys!!! Just go right here to help:


T

4 comments:

BelleinBows said...

Done! Hope it helps!

MCW said...

Done...

Anonymous said...

Done. I think. Some questions were repeated, and the final page kept reloading whenever I clicked "Next", even though I'd answered all the questions.

Anonymous said...

Done. I think. Some questions were repeated, and the final page kept reloading whenever I clicked "Next", even though I'd answered all the questions.