Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FREE, CHEAP, WHATEVER......HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!!!!

I've tried a million times to express my thoughts on why this is a terrible idea. I've tried to explain it to my undecided friends. I've tried to explain it to my liberal friends. I've tried to explain that it isn't that I don't want everyone to have health care. I've tried to explain that it isn't just what it will take away from me that makes it a terrible idea.

But they can't get it. They can't see beyond the neon lights flashing:

"Free, Cheap, Whatever...HEALTH CARE FOR ALL!!!"

Accidentally Me from A Funny Thing Happened on the Way Home dedicated today's post to explaining why she thinks this is all a terrible idea. If you have a moment, please visit her blog to give this post a read. Even if you don't agree. Just read what she has to say. Take a moment to exercise your freedom to examine all sides of the story before finalizing your opinion.

T

2 comments:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Amen! I am interested in what the President has to say about it tonight. And I'm really looking forward to hearing our new governor give the response. I thought his State of the Commonwealth address was awesome.

Emily said...

Completely agree!!