Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Come On Mustard....Ketchup!

It seems that every time I fall madly in love with a song, and run around telling everyone about it, they already have it on their ipods and have been listening to it for months. 

This time it was MK.  She's all "duh...that song is called such and such, and I've liked it for-ev-uh".  Psht. 

Why is that?

I currently adore Train's, Hey Soul Sister.  Obviously it's been around for ages.  Like as long as I have or something.  But for some reason, I've only just discovered it. 

The beat is catchy.  It makes me tap my foot.  And smile.  But the words are the best part :) 

Your sweet moving
The smell of you in every
Single dream I dream
I knew when we collided
You're the one I have decided
Who's one of my kind

----------------------

Just in time
I'm so glad you have
A one track mind like me
You gave my life direction
A game show love connection
We can't deny




Here's to hoping you have found one of your kind,

T

No comments: