Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Paralyzing" Is Never a Good Description For a Snow Storm


I live in the "paralyzing" part of this map. 

Oh yes, Smalltown, VA is getting more snow.  Tonight.  A "paralyzing" amount, apparently. (I know the map says Fri/Sat...but it's starting tonight at 1am)

Looks like I will be working from home again tomorrow!  Hmph.

After work today I am going to swing by to pick up Louis from daycare.  (They had a full roster of dogs with "cabin fever" I was told when I dropped him off this morning.  I can only imagine the shape he will be in when I return!)  Then, I'm off to buy two snow sleds.  Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Looking forward to a little sledding, a warm fire, tasty chili, puppy kisses and some T-REX time over the weekend.

T

6 comments:

Emily said...

I think we're in that paralyzing zone too! Last I heard it was starting here at 3am and we're supposed to get 20-28 inches! So crazy!

Yelena said...

we got a little snow today... on top of all the snow we got last week. ick..i'm tired of snow! lol. stay safe and warm in this storm! :)

MCW said...

I want to go sledding! Unfortunately, we are not supposed to get that much snow AND there are not to many hills in NYC.

MLD said...

There's my town right there in paralyzing area with you too. Never thought I would be glad to be in PA. We are HAPPY BLOGAVERSERY!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

I'm right there with everyone in 'that zone'! Wish I was in the Islands soaking up the sun with a cosmo in my hands ... only downside ... Julep and Derby would have to stay home. Here's to spring everyone!
Katie

BelleinBows said...

I want a snow day!!! hehe
You better get some wooly socks!