Wednesday, February 17, 2010

V-Day or D-Day? I'm Really Not Sure Anymore....

I promised more on Monday.  I fibbed :(

I still have pictures to share.  I still have stories to tell.  Here's the thing.  Valentine's weekend didn't really end up the way it was supposed to.  So many people had heartbreaking things happen, and I've been a bit pre-occupied with all of that.  Personally, I feel that the new symbol for Valentine's Day should be this:



TEN and I did have a couples massage on Saturday:)  An hour long couples massage.  Thank God I've purchased more of them!!  I feel like I need to cash them all in for a 3 hour long massage today.

I also watched two movies:



AND



Okay, so I'm a little behind in my movie watching...as both of these are OLD.  But I did like them both very much.  I actually ADORED Definitely, Maybe.  I LIKED Must Love Dogs. 

I will say that something Jake says in Must Love Dogs has resonated with me.  It's something to the effect of every time the heart breaks, it grows back stronger.  I like that concept :)  I hope it's true.  I hope that all of the heartbreak I have been surrounded by in the last few days will result in healed, and much stronger, hearts :)

Sorry to be so cryptic and brief.  I will fess up (starting with last Thursday's pictures) soon.  Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will have a moment to bring you up to speed.

In the meantime, please tell me why none of these precious babies did NOT win at Westminster last night?  Clearly one of them should have.  (and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that I own one, of course).

http://video.westminsterkennelclub.org/player/?id=1202150

T

9 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

Yes, there certainly is a lot of DRAMA going on around here! Hope it all clears up very soon!!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Loved Definitely Maybe! Such a cute movie.

Hope the drama calms down soon!

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Omg, I loved Must Love Dogs! My favorite line (besides the one you quoted) was when she says, "I just thought you got one shot, and that was it." That one statement describes my entire marriage to my ex-husband, and why I stuck with him! I watched that movie probably 10 times after my divorce - LOVE IT! :)

Hope all is well, take your time and take care of yourself! We'll be here when you're ready to talk!

Jenny DB said...

aaww girl, really wanna know what's going on, and hope you're feeling better soon. xoxox

ms. mindless said...

ack, i hope everything is ok in your world!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Definitely, Maybe is such a cute movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope life has gotten a little better today. xoxo

Blackeyed Susan said...

Glad you had a good v-day!! I just told "hot child in the city" that we all need to have a "blogger meetup" at Foxfield and get wasteddd! hahahaha

Tudorcitygirl said...

I am very glad that at least you and TEN had a wonderful V day. I'm sorry you had to hear heartbreaking news from others this weekend. It's tough. But I love what you said about the character in the movie.. I love that line!
You are like me with catching up on movies it seems... Actually I am much worse. Finally saw Love
Actually.


Hope all your friends feel better soon.

MCW said...

I would love a massage!!! Heaven. I hope all hearts heal.