Monday, February 8, 2010

Making the Best of ALL of This Snow!!

I've got another day off from work due to the snow.  As lovely as all that is...I'm completely OVER IT! 

We did get out for a bit on Saturday though.  Daisy had a sledding party, and it was a blast!!  We packed up Louis and piled into TEN's 4-wheel drive.  Thank goodness we made it!  It was definitely touch and go for a bit.  The rest of the crowd was just as determined as we were to get there.  I think we are all suffering from a bit of cabin fever :)

(Carl, TEN, me & slivels...sooo excited to see each other)


(H, me, LL & slivels with car bombs...)


(Louis...not so sure how he feels about all these people!)


(Carl & I getting ready to head down the hill)


(oops!  I flew off the front of the sled!)


(the hill we were sledding down!)


(TEN taking a breather)


(Louis at the end of the day..Zzzzzzzzzz....)

I haven't a thing to tell you about, because other than break out of the house on Saturday, we have been stranded.  TEN and I watched the Super Bowl last night at my house.  We ordered Chinese, and each picked a team.  Neither of us were really excited about either team...so I picked the Saints.  My reasoning is that Reggie Bush plays for the Saints, and he dates Kim Kardashian.  Of course, as TEN pointed out, Hank Baskett (who is married to Kendra) plays for the Colts.  Oh well! 

We are supposed to have ANOTHER snow storm tomorrow.  I'm headed out to dig my car out.  If we get hit again tomorrow it's only going to get worse!

Stay warm & safe!

T

8 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

We are right with you on this new storm! Look like you guys had a great time playing in the snow ... and I had to laugh when I saw the photo of Louis catching some zzzzz's!

Be well - take care,
Katie, mom to two westies that need to go out!

Bethany said...

I'm so ready for spring! I can't take any more snow.

PS Be sure to check out my blog for a very "Sunshine-y" surprise! xoxo

MCW said...

SO MUCH FUN! I know you are sick of the snow...but, I would love to go sledding. No real hills here in the city :(

Jess said...

It looks like you're having fun..even if you are getting sick of the snow!!

And, hey!! You put up pictures of yourself without the white bar!!

Jenny DB said...

Sledding looks like SO MUCH FUN :) I'm jealous of all your snow!!! And umm, what happened to your white boxes? You don't think we can imagine what you look like without those classy fabulous sunglasses??? mwahah

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

That looks like so much fun! Oh how I wish it would snow here even for just a day!

alanna said...

look so fun!!!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

That looks like so much fun! How is Louis enjoying the snow? I think Spencer is over it. Especially since it's twice as deep as he is tall.