Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Dat's my boo your messin' wit!"

On the drive to IHOP I tell Guitar Hero I'm sorry for getting so tipsy. He replied with "No worries, Boo, I'm having a great time!". STOP IT RIGHT THERE! Did he just call me Boo? Oh yes, he did. He calls me this 3 more times before we arrive at IHOP. That's it. I can't do this anymore. Boo? What is that? That's like what rap guys call their girlfriends in videos, right? Usher sang a song about his "boo":

I decided to go to the Urban Dictionary to decipher this "boo" he keeps calling me. Get ready people. It's bad.

1. my boo - Your boyfriend/girlfriend. "Dat's my boo your messin' wit!"

Let me state at this point that I have NEVER been anyone's boo. I may have been their girlfriend, but I will not EVER be called someone's boo. Not even as a joke. How tacky. AND...that he feels like he can call me anything resembling a girlfriend after 2 dates? Eeeeewwwww I want to vomit. (really, I did want to vomit. remember I've had 8 Flirtinis!)


After two bites of my ham & cheese omelet at IHOP I am ready to leave. I'm not apologetic in the least. I just say "I want to go now". We go. He drops me off and I run for the door. I shout over my shoulder "thanks so much, drive safely". I lock the door. I want to scream. Instead I jump in the bed, pull the covers over my head and pray this was all a very bad dream.

I never want to hear the word "boo" again unless it's Halloween.

T

1 comment:

Melia said...

This is my favorite post so far. My favorite, yet the most horrible thing I have ever heard, all at the same time. I can't believe you didn't tell him to turn the car around!!!