Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm Just Not That Into You!

I received another text from Guitar Hero on Valentine's Day. You got me! I haven't had "the talk" with him yet. I just hate doing that. I don't know why it's so hard for me. It's not like I'm breaking up with him for heaven's sake! We've been out twice. No big deal. I would actually think that he would take the hint after my lack of response to his 3 texts. He hasn't.

Which brings me to my next point. Why is there a book/movie called He's Just Not That Into You? Why does society assume that women need a book to help them decipher when a man isn't into them? In my experience it has been the exact opposite! I can clearly take the hint when someone isn't really interested in me. Believe me, I know what that feels like. You just get over it and move on. Don't sit around biting your nails and hoping he changes. He won't. Move on. Don't stalk him. Don't call him. Don't text him. Move on. It seems pretty simple to me.

Why, then, can't Guitar Hero do this? Why is he going to force me to say it?

Thanks to those of you who have given me suggestions on how to ditch him. I have a vote for an e-mail and a vote for a text. I saw the voice of reason on Friday night, and she says I need to call him. That's one vote for each option. I guess I get to be the one to break the tie.

T

No comments: