Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Disclaimer!!

I do not have a date in 9 days. I just found this clever little countdown thingy at tickerfactory.com and wanted to add it. Aren't I cute :)

T

**UPDATE** I thought I was going to be able to go in and out of this little countdown mechanism. I was going to update it as each new date came along (check out my optimism! as i STILL have not heard back from either young man. grrrrr....). The problem seems to be that it's a one time thing. Like the countdown to one big event. Therefore...I would have to make a new one for each date. That's really tedious and time consuming and I really don't want to do it. Perhaps I will just delete it. Or...does anyone know of a countdown that would serve my purposes without causing me to have to make a new one each time? I could log in and change the date?

For now...watch the countdown friends. There is absolutely NOTHING happening in 9 days, but let's all get excited anyway. Heck, maybe I'll have a giveaway. JUST KIDDING!

No comments: