Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tisk, Tisk...

I know, I know...I still haven't given you details on my Sunday afternoon date. However, I really have been trying to play catch-up at work rather than blog. I will fill you in tomorrow, pinky swear!

Some other exciting news to report...I'm meeting ???? tonight. I need to give him a name, but I don't want to give him the name I originally gave him because then you will know who he is. Wow. That didn't make much sense! Anyway, he's the guy that found my blog and called me out. I apologized, of course, and we've developed a little friendship over the whole thing. We are meeting tonight for the first time, and I can't wait. Regardless of whether we are a good dating match or not, I find him really, really, really interesting :) So, what can I name him? I totally get what he wants to fly under the radar and such, so I really want to respect that and not call him what he was called, or anything else that might give his identity away. Suggestions?

I promise, promise, promise there will be more to come tomorrow. In the meantime....I want to be here:


T

1 comment:

Kate said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Please update ASAP!