Saturday, March 21, 2009

"What are you two going to do? Read to each other?"

I finally called Lehrer back. I'm not sure how it went. I hate talking to people on the phone before meeting them. You have no idea what their "pauses" mean. If they are making a terrible face at something you said. It's just not fun :(

Anyway, we decided to meet tomorrow......at Barnes & Noble. That's a first for me. I've not met anyone at Barnes & Noble before. I called a girlfriend immediately after the call ended to give a full report. She asked "What are you two going to do at Barnes & Noble? Read to each other?"


Tomorrow is a Sunday. Perhaps he didn't want to suggest cocktails on a Sunday? The funny thing is that I'm having brunch with friends prior to our B&N meeting, and will most likely be a few mimosas to the wind by the time I get there. For some reason I'm thinking that is going to be a good thing :)

Wish me luck friends!

T

No comments: